11 September 2008

Wandering.

Had a nice conversation today with some interesting doll women in Winterfell Absinthe. They were very welcoming, and I was even invited to a party! Ho!

Later, I wandered more about Winterfell, and was warmly greeted by a Frau Serra Anansi. She welcomed me to Winterfell, and she mentioned that I might like to introduce myself to Baron Wulfenbach.

Hum... I thought to myself. Hy surely knowz dot name... Hy vunderz how many Europanz travel to diz place?

If people I don't even know are telling me this, it seems inevitable that I should meet him one of these days.

1 comment:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Herr Eberhardt,

Word has reached me of your presence - first from the Fraulein Seneschal, then from several of the staff who were in Steelhead when you visited. Wilkommen. If you have not already reported to the Jägermeister and to the Vice Consul, bitte, do so.

Yrs.

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron